Monday, June 28, 2010

Maybe it's inspiration....

Maybe it's not. It's been a year and a half since my last post, and two since I started this blog. It wasn't until a good friend of mine was updating her blog that I thought to myself that eh, I might want to look into this again. But part of me wants this to be my private, public sharing ground. A place to rant and express without letting old friends know that I've picked this up again. So it's a little secret. Save for growing, learning, and drastically improving my conventions, I'm still the same. Maybe the pop cultural world has softened my attitudes, erased my originality. Maybe it has not. We'll see, won't we? I think I might take this blog in a new direction.
I may suggest other blogs (like dailyraz.blogspot.com or secondchanceonline.blogspot.com or postsecret.com).
Some part of me was lost last year, maybe here I'll let you know where it went.
And maybe if someone sees this, they'll understand why it hurt so much when they went away.

Stay rad,
Riley

No comments: