Thursday, July 15, 2010

Somedays....

I just dont' feel like taking my medicine... or eating my vegetables.... or running a few miles.... or talking to people... or being normal.Some days, I want to eat strawberries all day. Some days I want to only eat things that are orange (try it, it's fun). Some days I want to sit. Some days I want to read. Some days I want to walk (to that place I'm not really allowed to go). Some days I want to sneak out. Some days I do. Some days I feel like playing guitar. Some days I feel like learning by doing and figuring out how to restring a guitar (with patience, if you were wondering). SOme days I want to talk fast. Some days I want to talk slow. Some days I want to sit outside, in that place. We all that that place. For me, it used to be the hamock in my back yard... until we moved. Now, it's on this little bench in our garden. So tell me, what do you want to do some days? Where do you want to go if you just want to.... escape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one little palce in the woods by the elementary school that my little brother goes to, or the swing in my backyard, or this trail near my best friend's house