Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So it's been a while

since I've last posted... for various reasons like band camp and this pesky problem I seem to be having concerning my left calf. I've got something that in the medical world they like to call RSD. Which, if you didn't know, is actually a synonym for the word "shitty". But the point: Today, I was supposed to go to a friend's house and hang out with some friends but I had a really bad side effect from my new pain medication- nausea. So long story short, I called in sick.
And that got me thinking. What stuff in life do you do that seems to help the bigger issue but ends up ruining the small things with it's "side effects"?
Let me know.
Stay rad,
Riley.
P.S. I've got a secret....

2 comments:

Cait said...

Pretty Please tell me your secret.

Sara Dada said...

I wanna know the secret.....